A two-and-a-half day workshop with Aladdin Jones
ADELAIDE: Fri 26 May—Sun 28 May 2017
Stress and vicarious trauma can build silently and erode our capacity to access our deepest inner resources and respond with mindful, heartfelt curiosity.
This workshop will provide effective skills and tools both for being with clients and as a healthy platform for self-care.
The learning style is a whole person approach inviting thinking, feeling and sensing while co-creating a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
This workshop will be primarily experiential, giving participants an opportunity to replenish themselves whilst generating immediately useful skills, resources and knowledge in areas including:
- Vicarious Trauma & Self-care
- Somatic / body based approach to resourcing
- Accessing our centre amidst chaos
- Mindful Embodied Presence as resource and skilful means
- “Limbic Resonance”: Co-Regulating the nervous system
- The mind of Not-knowing and Knowing
- Creating and maintaining a therapeutic environment
- Neuroplasticity in action
- Learning the R.A.I.N method for resourcing
- Accessing and utilizing creativity and playfulness as a naturally integrative resource
This will be invaluable for therapists, teachers, doctors & nurses and others in the healing and helping professions.
Date and Times:
Friday 26 May, 6.00 pm — 8.30 pm
Saturday 27 May, 9.00 am — 5.00 pm
Sunday 28 May, 9.00 am — 4.00 pm
Group of 3 or more paying together $350 each
Early bird (if paid by 14 April 2017) $375
Full fee $405. No cancellations or refunds after 12 May 2017
Sophia (Conference Cnt), 225 Cross Rd, Cumberland Park SA